• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Deciding on a few villagers for my second town

GalacticGhost

.-* elusive clown *-.
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0447-0547-8209
Island
Windgarden
July Birthstone (Ruby)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
So, you may or may not know that I got a second copy of NL for Christmas. And if you didn't, well, now you do I guess.

I had already decided on a few villagers I'm going to have in this second town, but I haven't decided on all ten villagers. So, I need your help because I seriously don't know who else I'm going to have apart from the villagers I've already decided on having.

It will always be winter in my town, though I have no idea what other themes my town will have. I also want one villager of each personality, along with two that have one of my favourite personalities (which are lazy, peppy, normal, uchi and smug). My favourite species are cats, frogs, sheep, squirrels and koalas, if that helps.

The villagers I've decided on are:

Lazy -Punchy
Jock - Antonio
Cranky - Croque
Smug - Marshal
Peppy - Bunnie
Normal -
Snooty -
Uchi - Rocket
Lazy/Peppy/Uchi/Smug/Normal -
Lazy/Peppy/Uchi/Smug/Normal -

Some of the ones I've already chosen might not fit the theme, but that's because I chose them simply because I like them.

Btw, I don't any of the permanent villagers I have/am planning to have in my other town to be in this second town, so I can't have Poppy, Alfonso, Melba, Eugene, Wendy, Rudy, Felicity, Hazel, Stitches or Jacques.

So, which villagers do you think I should have?

Last edited:
How about Hans for a smug? He's a Yeti, so he fits a winter town quite well.

Erik, the lazy deer, looks like a reindeer so he would fit in, also.

Here are a few ideas:
Lazy: Punchy
Normal: Eunice or Poppy
Snooty: Olivia
Smug: Curlos

How about Hans for a smug? He's a Yeti, so he fits a winter town quite well.

Erik, the lazy deer, looks like a reindeer so he would fit in, also.

Yeah, I could see how both could fit in with the theme of my town. I've never had either of them before, so I have no idea if I'd like them or not, though.

Here are a few ideas:
Lazy: Punchy
Normal: Eunice or Poppy
Snooty: Olivia
Smug: Curlos

One of my sisters has Punchy in their WW town, and some of the things he's said are pretty funny! It's made me consider having him in my town, but I wasn't 100% sure on it, because what the villagers say in WW is different to what they say in NL.

...Eunice is a sheep, right? I think I remember seeing her in a dream town once that had all the sheep villagers, but that was a while ago so I'm not really sure.

As for Olivia, I'm pretty sure I have her in my WW town, but I have no idea what she's like as I don't really play it anymore.

I have no idea what Curlos is like, as I've never had him before.

For a snooty I'd recommend Bree. She's a cute little mouse with bright green hair (which I love!). I have her in my town and I adore her. She was one of my originals in WW too, so I guess that makes me a little biased :p.

For a normal I'd recommend Aurora. She's so loveable and cute; I fell in love with her in WW and was distraught when she left!

Or, another idea for a normal, there is Nan. Again, she's from my WW town. I loved her as she was more of a mother kind of figure in my game. I guess the normal personality is like that, but I feel that Nan has a different feel to Aurora.

Those are my suggestions! They may be harder to find, though, as all three are tier 4s and 5s.

Hi, I can give you recommendations, but I'm not entirely sure if any of them will fit in your theme. They are just villagers I like who are your favorite species :D

Lazies are my favorite personality! I recommend Bob, Punchy, Jeremiah, and Filbert as awesome ones to have~

For a normal I love Lolly, Alice, Eunice, and Lily (the best!). Caroline also looks adorbs but I haven't had her.

For snooties I think Yuka, Willow, Olivia and Purrl are fabulous. My friend adores Ankha and Pecan.

Smugs aren't my favorite, I like a couple but they aren't your favorite species. Well, I adore Pietro actually but I don't think an Italian circus clown will fit into your theme hehe. Maybe Curlos though I haven't had him.

Uchis, I say Frita or Muffy. I also like Diva but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who does, lol.

Sorry for the long-ish post! I always go kinda overboard when people ask for villager recommendations :rolleyes:

Flurry seems like a perfect Normal because she just looks very wintery.
That..
That's all I've got
but no ideas came.

I have Flurry and she's very wintery with her white fur and her sweater. Aurora is a good winter normal too and very sweet.

For normal I reccomend Marina or Maple! Theyre both just sweet adorable little cinnamon rolls and I love them so much!

Flurry seems like a perfect Normal because she just looks very wintery.
That..
That's all I've got
but no ideas came.

I see what you did there

Yeah, I guess she'd fit in nicely. But I had her before in my other town and she... well, she didn't meet my standards. But that might have been because I was planning on having two other normals in there, and three would have been too much. Hopefully if I do decide on having her in this town, I wouldn't have a bad time.

I think a good normal would be Goldie or Daisy... They are really sweet and kind-hearted. :)

For normal I reccomend Marina or Maple! Theyre both just sweet adorable little cinnamon rolls and I love them so much!

I think Maple's pretty cute, but I've never had her before. Same with Marina, so I have no idea what either of them could be like. .-.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think a good normal would be Goldie or Daisy... They are really sweet and kind-hearted. :)

...They're both dogs, aren't they? I'm pretty sure Goldie is, but idk about Daisy. I've never had either of them before in my town, so...

I see what you did there

Yeah, I guess she'd fit in nicely. But I had her before in my other town and she... well, she didn't meet my standards. But that might have been because I was planning on having two other normals in there, and three would have been too much. Hopefully if I do decide on having her in this town, I wouldn't have a bad time.

yeah, hopefully you'll have a RAD time

Back