• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Dedenne's Art Shop 2.0 [Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dedenne

the entire circus
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (38) +
SBbKpll.gif

Since my other shop was getting a bit cluttered, i decided to make a new thread for the summer so i can improve my art a bit.​
☆Examples☆
I did digital but its way too time consuming without a tablet so I will only be selling traditional art.
Examples
☆Prices☆
I'm really bad at prices, so these are PWYW but please be reasonable!
☆Form☆
HTML:
[B]Reference:
Style:
Colour/No colour:
Price:[/B]
☆Slots☆​
3.​
☆Waitlist☆​
--none--​

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
Hello! :D I'd love to commission you! I was wondering if you were able to draw 2 characters interacting?

Reference: x and x They both have several outfits, feel free to chose whichever you want
Chibi, bust, full body/half body: Half body, this pose: x I would like Mayumi to be the one on the left/hugging
Colour/No colour: Either is good, whatever you feel like doing ^^
Price: 50tbt?

Thank you~

Last edited:
Reference: x and x They both have several outfits, feel free to chose whichever you want
Chibi, bust, full body/half body: Half body, this pose: x I would like Mayumi to be the one on the left/hugging
Colour/No colour: Either is good, whatever you feel like doing ^^
Price: 50tbt?

Thank you~

accepted, they are both super cute. i'll try get it done asap^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back