• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Definitely a happy new year!

HopeForHyrule

Bunny Fanatic
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2496-6703-5894
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Days of stubborn persistence has finally paid off! After more map resets than I can count, I finally have a map with all of the requirements I desired:

- private beach
- enough space on both sides of town hall to eventually place the police station and caf?
- south-facing waterfall
- pears as native fruit

And as a bonus, I got a blue train station, which I think looks oh so pretty.

Quite a happy coincidence that it happened to be today!

20160101_013717.jpg

Overall I'm pretty happy with it. ^_^ (Sorry it's sideways..dunno how to fix that...)

Last edited:
Thanks! Now between me and my husband's towns, I have every possible perfect fruit! *happy dance*

I didn't know train stations have different colors! I guess I never noticed. Mine is red.

I didn't know train stations have different colors! I guess I never noticed. Mine is red.

I never really noticed until I started map resetting..it looks like they come in red, green, blue and I THINK yellow.

i did not know about the train stations looking different , until i started visiting other towns. i thought maybe they only came in green and blue though. i think mine is green.

That's great! :blush: I restarted my second town on Christmas (which I'll try to keep for a year or more) and I was able to get most of what I wanted. I wanted peaches or apples, but I got oranges. It's okay, though. Even though the perfect oranges look odd, they were the native fruit in my original WW and NL towns, so they are kind of special. The rest of my town looks great. I need to try taking pictures of both of my maps sometime.

Congratulations! That's probably a lucky sign that 2016 will be great. I had the same level of satisfaction after getting my perfect map today. The wifi is broken on my 3DS unfortunately.

Back