• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling [Deleted]

I sent you a PM saying I was ready when you are a while ago. Must notve gone through. Well, ready whenever you are! XD

Benjamin the lazy dog is moving! I need him out ASAP since I have to go out, so this time if nobody adopts him in 10 minutes I'm gonna have to void him :(
Benjamin2.png

Edit: Still have Benjamin, anyone wanna take him quick?

Edit2: Voiding Benjamin, sorry :(

Last edited:
Nuu, Benji! D: YOU MONSTERS! HOW COULD YOU NOT ADOPT SUCH A CUTE DOG?!

Papi the adorable lazy horse (Okapi) is moving! Voiding in 20 minutes!
He's not original, this Papi is from my first town so he's been around for over a year.
Okapi.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nuu, Benji! D: YOU MONSTERS! HOW COULD YOU NOT ADOPT SUCH A CUTE DOG?!
Sorry you couldn't get him ;_;

Last edited:
Yay, happy to see this wonderful horse getting a home ^^ He moved to my town fairly recently, and he is totally adorable.

Yay, happy to see this wonderful horse getting a home ^^ He moved to my town fairly recently, and he is totally adorable.
I'm glad people agree :D He's one of my favourite horses, it was sad to see Papi leave me for good after so long.

---
Eloise the snooty elephant is leaving Sunshire! Voiding in 15 minutes.
95px-Eloise_NewLeaf_Official.png

Edit: Eloise has been voided, sorry :(

Last edited:
Winnie the peppy (and adorable) horse is moving! I'm going out in 15 minutes so I'll give her until then, but I'll try again later when I'm back before voiding her. Please give her a home <3
95px-Winnie_NewLeaf_Official.png

Tangy the peppy cat is in boxes (Valkora)! Voiding in 20 minutes.
150px--Tangy_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Last edited:
Xarazura.. For future reference, d'you mind people adopting villagers towards 16 cycles? (As in taking in a villager, cycling them out and giving them away again?) I know some cyclers want their villagers to go to forever homes

Thank you so much!!
And thank you so much for the TBT bells! ;u; It's a lot to me, I really appreciate that <3 I'm glad I could get you one of your dreamies, good luck getting the others!

Xarazura.. For future reference, d'you mind people adopting villagers towards 16 cycles? (As in taking in a villager, cycling them out and giving them away again?) I know some cyclers want their villagers to go to forever homes
No I wouldn't mind that :) If they're someone's dreamie I'd prefer them to go straight there but if nobody else asks for that villager or they're unpopular I don't mind where they go.

Back