• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Describe in detail your most recent meal

I had a big Thai vegetable burger, with sweet potato fries, and an oreo ice cream shake. (ate out for lunch/ dinner)

20160618_142145.jpgr)

Janes Lemon Pepper Baked Cod, home made coleslaw (cabbage, carrot, onion, mayo, grated apple and sprinkled with dried cranberries) ... Dessert was cherries picked off our own tree and two McVities Digestive cookies (I wuv dem!)

My most recent thousand meals have consisted of some nice refreshing orange juice and some type of sandwich. I like to have peanut butter on Thursdays and ham on Mondays.

Two frozen bean and cheese burritos. ( heated in microwave) I was too tired to make dinner last night. Today, I'm taking my husband out to pizza Hut ( for a late fathers day). I'll get the usual. A personal pan pizza with pepperoni, pineapple, and black olives. A salad with lettuce, tomato, carrots, shredded cheese, cottage cheese, sesame seeds, croutons, hard boiled eggs, and way too much ranch dressing.

1 wheat thin. I woke up this morning and waddled downstairs to the kitchen, looking around I spotted a tub of wheat thins. Carefully I opened the lid and reached in. By surprise, I grabbed one. I slowly brought it up to my mouth and shoved it in. I probably chewed about 5 times while looking out the window at some birds and just like that, It had been swallowed and I came back upstairs.

Back