• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Design help?

scraft_work

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Really in need of something that looks like a horse track or anything really horse themed for the ground in my town

Consider making a post offering to commission someone to design your horse track path in the Museum Shop section. I would try designing a horse track path for you, but I'm working on another person's path job right now. Sorry!

rollerC;bt14584 said:
Consider making a post offering to commission someone to design your horse track path in the Museum Shop section. I would try designing a horse track path for you, but I'm working on another person's path job right now. Sorry!

o thanks! is there a link to it?

On the Forum home page, if you scroll down to "The Museum" section, click it, there should be a subsection near the top somewhere that says "Museum Shop".

Back