• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Design Sharing Thread

DonutCannon

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Red Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
I'm sure you're thinking 'the game won't be out for a few months, why make this thread now?'.

Well, I've taken the palette from this (translator person) and pressed print screen. I got this:

RAW IMAGE:
palettechoice.jpg

...then I took the colors and made this...

...but then the colors looked weird, so...

FIXED PALETTE
palettefilteredbig.png

Obviously not perfect, but it's the best I could do. Maybe an Art Wizard could fix it.

DRAWING

So now, how to draw designs:
Designs are 32*32, and you can have up to 15 colors in your palette. Here's a template:

On the left is the image, with some basic outlines to help you find the center and such. On the right are your palette colors. The colors here MUST be colors from the fixed palette, and the colors on the actual design MUST be colors in your palette. Save it when you're finished, preferably in .png format.

SUBMITTING
Take your image and fill in the blanks. It is recommended that your image is in quotes so we can see it easier against the white background of the forum. Also, resize it to 376(width)*256(height).

Design Image + Palette: (if your design has multiple images because it's for shirts or pants or something, post them all.)
Name of Design: (you can leave this blank if you can't think of a name)
Type: (shirt, pants, flag, furniture, etc)

You can add more details if you want, but these 3 are required.

Example:

Design Image + Palette:
Name of Design: Super Awesome Template Of Awesome
Type: Template

So yeah, make designs and post them :D

There sort of is already a thread about it, but personally I think it's way too early to think about posting pattern designs, the game isn't even out in Japan let alone Europe and America yet.
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...esigns-here!&p=1262244&viewfull=1#post1262244

Yes, but unlike that thread, people can actually make designs. That one was too early just because no one knows any QR codes other than those. I honestly don't understand what's too early about this, if people are also thinking up town names and player names and have made threads for those too. Also, I think this is the only thread that actually has the palette for palette colors. I might be wrong, though.

There sort of is already a thread about it, but personally I think it's way too early to think about posting pattern designs, the game isn't even out in Japan let alone Europe and America yet.
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...esigns-here!&p=1262244&viewfull=1#post1262244

Seconding this.

This is kinda like making an "AC3DS launch party" ~months in advance.
It's better off just saving the designs you like, then when the game gets released in English you post them in a thread made them. None of the staff are going to sticky these threads yet (they probs will when the game comes) - so these are eventually going to die and be forgotten about.
Just wait bb :)

Back