• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Design Storage?

a potato

homare time
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Glimwood
Poptart Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Glitched Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Key to Bell Tree Manor
Will the Able Sisters be offering design storage like in ACCF or are you limited to how many design spaces in your "pocket"?
Also, how many designs can go in your "pocket" design section?

10 designs in your pockets/inventory per player
72 designs can be saved at Able Sisters per player
8 designs on display at Able Sisters
1 design for the town flag

I honestly wish we had more space, I have over 500 QR codes saved in a special folder on my computer! That number will only increase, too. Oh well, I suppose there's always the basement that could be made into a walk-in closet, and the extra storage for the other characters.

I'm glad to hear there are plenty of spots. If I made a design to create a t-shirt or a pillow or something, I assume I need to keep the pattern somewhere in my storage. But if I created an item, would I be able to give it as a gift to someone in another town? Or would they have to have the same pattern in their storage to be able to display the item properly?

Back