• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Design Your Dream Town!

Sam

Resident Coldplayer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
For those of you who are like me, and want to plan everything about their village MONTHS in advance, then this is the place for you!

Comment to give us ideas about what you're dream town would look like!
What community projects will you include?

However, the main thing that separates this dream town thread from the others is the designing part. Oh yes, if you're a budding artist, or just want a bit of fun to while away the hours to its release, then DRAW you're ideal town and post it here!

Here's Mine:
drawingpad9be08883-dabb-4a63-ac20-67587c35e169.jpg

Attachments

• drawingpadafa173c8-6746-4909-99bd-86242902cab9.jpg
    drawingpadafa173c8-6746-4909-99bd-86242902cab9.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
That's amazing JezDayy! Really Cool. :)

I've also updated my post with another of my drawings.

I will design my town once I get back to my mums town and post it here because my drawing tablets round my mums house :( Besides I will never get the dream town of mine anyway since it will have to be absolutely perfect xD

I'd draw mine, but I already have a picture of what it should look like, so I'll just edit it:
dream town.jpg
editied
c965bf4a.jpg
original (sorry its turned sideways)

These are awesome! I'll have to draw one up ^_^

Just wondering if there is anyone who cuts down all the trees in town and re plants to where they want them?? I'm thinking about cutting down ALL trees, laying paths and then re planting. Seem crazy?

These are awesome! I'll have to draw one up ^_^

Just wondering if there is anyone who cuts down all the trees in town and re plants to where they want them?? I'm thinking about cutting down ALL trees, laying paths and then re planting. Seem crazy?

It's a good idea.........until a new villager ruins it by moving into town on top of all your hard work.

Yeah I was a little bugged out when I heard about that. Villagers just plopping themselves down on my flower garden/fruit orchard makes for a grumpy Officer Berri! In this regard I kind of still like the idea of having signposts that tell you where houses would be sprouting up.

Back