• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Digital Paint- Paintball 2.0

UltraByte

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
This game is pretty fun... It's a mod of Quake 2 with Paintball stuff, and has a huge fanbase. The site has a download for the game, and lets you play online with other members of the game. No paying involved, everything is free.

If you like FPS games and want to play online with people, you might like this... The only problem I have with this game is that it's a one-shot kill, but you have to be a pretty good shot.

Yeah, not sure if anybody'll want to get this, but if you do, PM me so we can play. If we get enough people play, maybe we'll start a clan or something.

Link Straight to the Downloads Page

I remember this game for the computer 8 years ago. It was a paintball game, it cost $5 and it was the greatest game I have ever played.

(I lost the game too :()

Hell Yah I'm downloading this.

Here's a list of the people who have/are downloading the game.

Have:
Ultra
Me
Gabby
Prop
ZF

Downloading:
Zero?
-----------------------
Usernames:
***** - *****ums
Ultra - UltraByte
Prop - propagandaman

Propaganda Man said:
I don't have the right video card I think.
Hmmmm, let me check the site..

EDIT: From the site:

"What's OpenGL? Where do I get it?
OpenGL, short for Open Graphics Library, is used for rendering the 3D graphics in Paintball2. While OpenGL comes installed on recent versions of Windows, often times the default video card drivers won't support it. Some older hardware won't support OpenGL at all. In order to play Paintball2, you will need to install video drivers that support OpenGL.

How do I tell what video card I have?
WindowsXP/2000:
Right-click on "My Computer." Go to "Properties." Click on the "Hardware" tab. Click "Device Manager." Click the [ + ] next to "Display Adaptors.""

Gabby la la said:
UltraByte said:
Propaganda Man said:
I don't have it. I think I might be able to get it right now though.

Nope, Can't.
Aww man.....

:(

@Gabby: Cool.
it wont let me login...
If you open the program you will see that you have to register on the site. Did you do that? Or are you having troubles with your password of username?

If it's with the username, there might be a chance that you're accidentally putting in the wrong name.

Back