• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Disney Magical World 2 3DS

GhulehGirl

Ghuleh Gamer Girl
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
6283-5908-5204
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Mailbox
Cake
Ok, so i've just picked this game up again after quite a while and have just discovered that i can no longer invite guests (to collect medals) as the service is no longer available. So now i have no idea how to go about collecting medals to buy certain items in McDuck's. Kind of annoying. Anyone have any ideas?

Hi! I know it kinda sucks but I think the only other way to get friendship medals outside of the old online visitors invite feature is through streetpass. You can get one (?) medal everytime you streetpass someone with DMW2. (I think its only 1, it’s been a while 😅)

I saw the title and also wanted to gush about the game haha!

I absolutely adore this game! Its truly such a fun and imaginative experience that expands on the original in so many ways. I have barely played it but definitely recommend if to any Disney fan or AC fan! One of the best chill but entertaining 3DS games imo!

Back