• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Disney Movies photoshoot ✨

Sara?

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
3003-5452-4153
Island
Cala
Vesta
Tortimer
Lucky
Coco
Ruby
Lobo
Mint
Isabelle
Leif
Pavé
Hi friendoos, I have been having some funsie fun inspiration at harvest
lately and i thought that we could all have some fun together.
To play you have to post a photo of your own inspired in one of

Disney movies in general or a particular scene of a Disney movie.

Important! To give everyone a chance to guess what you are referring to
please leave your reference under the spoiler tag so its a bit more fun.
If you guys like this idea and we ran out of Disney scenes we could maybe
do movies too later on.

Here goes my entry ✨:

FBhVLIVVgAEMGVy.jpeg
FBhXG5MXMAAy_Qa.jpeg

Cinderella on her way to her prince charming

I felt inspired again, Haven't seen the movie in a long long time, but i was driving today and something reminded me of her and somehow here we are again.

Representation of beginning of the movie:

FBljILzUYAw4pzT.jpeg

Movie: Mulan. To be honest the movie is not in Netflix and in Amazon Prime it is for rent 😅
I wanted to check my facts since its been ages since i have seen this movie, but yeah not gonna rent. I am not sure which color of dress she had at the beginning of the movie but remember her in pinks, greens and blues.... anyways hope it represents it more or less at least

Representation of ending of movie:

FBljIL9VcAY0CjJ.jpeg

Movie: Mulan. Again its an approximation from my memory haha. I think in the movie at the very end she is again with long hair because it was like after the war but like in a long time and she is in her garden with pink trees talks to her dad and then her man arrives 💗. Hope its a kinda a similar.

Hope you like it as much as my first attempt, again feel free to participate and show us your creations 😍

Last edited:
Once again here I am 😅 , I think i am slowly getting addicted to Harveys island 👉👈 ...

Here is the new Disney movie I tried to represent;

This first scene should represent the "beginning of the movie"

FBrY0ygUYAEdqjd.jpeg

Movie: Snow white. Its when the evil witch transforms her self and is
in her dungeon trying to make the famous poisonous apple ( i used the white pumpkin basket to illustrate the poisonous while the other apples are around

This second scene is a continuation of the first scene and its the consequences of outcomes

FBrer2qVIAE5yBk.jpeg

Movie: Snow white. I actually even took the time to make her dress since we do
not have anything similar in game 😅. I played a bit with the lightening ( hidden behind the tree ) to
give it a more dramatic atmosphere

I had another idea for a scene from a Disney movie that I could throw together real quick:

1634237917005.png

The Lion King. It's literally just a wallpaper and a floor and a villager, but I don't think anything else needs to be added to get the idea across. ^o^;>

I had another idea for a scene from a Disney movie that I could throw together real quick:

View attachment 403742

The Lion King. It's literally just a wallpaper and a floor and a villager, but I don't think anything else needs to be added to get the idea across. ^o^;>

LOVE IT !! So simple yet so perfect 🤩!

Love this thread! I really wanna create some scenes myself i just don't really have the time atm 😅 but as soon as i have i will try to come up witb some ideas :)

While i wait for the update, I had some fun at Harvs island and made a new movie :·3

FCUE7qaVIAIxC9P.jpeg

Movie: 101 Dalmatians.
When they were rescuing the puppies and running in the snow

Captura de pantalla 2021-10-22 a las 17.32.12.png

Back