• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

disney tsum tsum plush?

5t2O7eR.jpg
YefHqNz.jpg

assets%5Cimg%5Ct128%5CParkJiminyCricket.jpg
ParkFigaro.jpg

I also have Figaro and Jiminy on the way from Spain and I'm part of the subscription, so Smirking Oswald and small Mickey are coming as well.

Makes more sense than what I thought they were.

Then again, the picture on the tag as well as the displays in the shop really weren't that clear to what they were/did (though I can see now how the picture would mean 'screen wiper'). I remember the display in the store saying something about storing them on your phone or something...I was confused.

So what are the huge ones for then? So you can clean your TV?

lmao nice.
if i had the huge ones, i would use them as pillows and just set them on my bed.
i think they're nice for long car trips or on a plane if you want a sleeping buddy.

I have 2 Donalds, regular and polka-dot, Daisy, White Rabbit, Stitch and Scrump.

We don't have a Disney Store in Australia, so I've always bought mine in Japan. If I lived there, I wouldn't mind getting one every week because they were $5-6.

I really wanted Sheep Donald and Easter Donald though.

5t2O7eR.jpg
YefHqNz.jpg

ParkFigaro.jpg

I also have Figaro and Jiminy on the way from Spain and I'm part of the subscription, so Smirking Oswald and small Mickey are coming as well.

Is that Angel next to Stitch?

I've been playing almost since it came out 2 years ago c: I'm kind of burned out on it now, but I still play the events and I have all of the tsums collected.

I usually only buy a few tsums per collection, but it's starting to add up...
IMG_0024.jpg

5t2O7eR.jpg
YefHqNz.jpg

ParkFigaro.jpg

You are so lucky~
I want the Oswald one so bad

oh, they added a ton of new merch onto the uk Disney store! tsum tsum sticky tabs are extremely tempting.

Oh my god, these are the cutest! <3 I've really gotten back into Disney as of late so these are a temptation now. x3 I love Marie, she's adorable. I'll have to do more research on who is all out there. I'd probably have to purchase them online because I have NEVER seen them in my city's Disney Store.

recent speculation shows that December's tsum tsum release is probably the lion king tsums. pretty excited!
Untitled-2.jpg

I cannot wait for the Lion King ones!

I have a few of the little disney ones, Bullseye, Ham, Svenn, Lady, Bambi, Thumper, Cheshire Cat & White Rabbit and the new marvel ones that came out missing spider man as i dont really like him and got a medium captain america instead xD

Im also addicted to the game to! :D

I controlled myself to buying online two LOL. My favorite characters in mini size. Donald and Minnie Mouse.
I was gifted a tsum of inside out as well. I have way too many stuffed animals so I would run out of room if I get anymore tsums

Back