• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Display stands, wallpapers & flooring, Music

Spooky.

Lonely Heart
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Black Famous Mushroom
New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Leif
Poptart Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (187) +
Display stands:
Wood display stand x 8

Wallpaper:
Backyard fence
Kerokerokeroppi wall
Ivy wall
Jungle wall
White brick wall

Flooring:
Backyard lawn
Basement floor
Daisy meadow
Neutral floor
Wildflower floor

Perfer paying in TBT, I'm low on Bells.

I can do 1 tbt per orderable, then whatever is reasonable for the RV/Unorderable items.

Last edited:
I can get you all the display stands and all the music. I'll have to check on the rest of the items though.

Is it ok if I get back to you tomorrow? It's getting late, but tomorrow I can tt in my main town to get you the stuff pretty quick. :3

I can get you all the display stands and all the music. I'll have to check on the rest of the items though.

Is it ok if I get back to you tomorrow? It's getting late, but tomorrow I can tt in my main town to get you the stuff pretty quick. :3

That's totally fine.

Back