• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Diving into the stalk market

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
I don't normally buy turnips, because I'm generally bad about checking prices. I forget I have them, then I end up with a bunch of rotted turnips. Ew.

That isn't going to get me my badges, though, so with two towns, I figure I've got a better chance of making some money. Joan was selling at 96 in Hollowyn, so I came over from Salem and bought enough to fill my train station area. Fortunately, Re-Tail is right nearby, so I'll remember to check prices.

Once the transfer was done, I focused on Hollowyn. It was time to clean out Emerald's closet, as I had done for Erin the day before. I've also just about completed my upstairs room. I only need the green clock, which I know Stitches has. I'll try to snag it, next time he invites me over, if it isn't in the NB's store before that. Since it's otherwise finished, I thought I'd share pics:

View attachment 234912
View attachment 234913
View attachment 234914
View attachment 234915

The clock will probably go on the back wall, over the desk. I'm actually happy with the way it looks and plan to keep it for a while. I particularly like the customized fancy frame near the doorway.

The rest of the day was pretty quiet. I stopped in to see all my villagers. The only one who seemed at all out of sorts was Antonio.

View attachment 234916
View attachment 234917
View attachment 234918

Think he might be a tad jealous?

Attachments

• Emerald's bedroom left corner.JPG
    Emerald's bedroom left corner.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Emerald's bedroom right corner.JPG
    Emerald's bedroom right corner.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Emerald's bedroom table.JPG
    Emerald's bedroom table.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Emerald's bedroom bed.JPG
    Emerald's bedroom bed.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Antonio's suspicious.JPG
    Antonio's suspicious.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Keaton and Anabelle conspiritors.JPG
    Keaton and Anabelle conspiritors.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Antonio's watching.JPG
    Antonio's watching.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 16
I used to buy turnips, but I've grown stale on the habit. I didn't realize there was a badge for it, so I better get back into the stalk market.

I love how your room is coming along! The green series looks so cute customized like that. :)

Antonio does seem jealous... :eek:

Yep, seems like the sayings of a jealous sort to me... ;) He clearly doesn't want Keaton palling around with Anabelle.

I love the green room too! Awesome job. Lolly and Stitches' pictures really look well in there, since their frames are the green and pink colors that are in a lot of the furniture.

Yep, I don't have my catalog in front of me, but I know there's a badge for turnip profits. I think the gold is for 10mil.

Thank you, both. When I first started getting the green furniture, I wasn't sure how I'd like it, but as the room came together, I really think it's pretty. The sconces seem to go nicely, and I'm glad I refurbished everything in the light green.

Oh, I'm fully convinced that Antonio is jealous. Anabellee's a smart girl, so it's entirely possible that she is in cahoots with Keaton to get Antonio to wake up.

Back