• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling DIYs, clothes, furniture, fossils, bait, fruit, etc.

Megaroni

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Head
Strange Doll
Feedback
100% (91) +
Hello! I've been hoarding items for the past couple weeks and I'm quickly running out of storage space. Name your price and I'll DM you to negotiate further if needed. Please be patient, finals are coming up for me so I won't be very active. I'll try my best to respond within 24 hours. I'm accepting in game bells and NMT, not looking to trade because I'm trying to get rid of stuff and I'm not accepting TBT. I'll include a list of items/materials I'm selling and I'll include a link to the furniture/clothing I'm selling. Thank you!
Edit: will update list as I sell things

link info: my for trade list includes fossils, clothing, and furniture

DIYs:
-pear bed
-golden dishes
-log pack
-pear dress
-pear dress
-ironwood table
-wooden simple bed
-bonfire

Materials/Other:
-many stacks of apples
-a few stacks of coconuts
-a few stacks of pears
-3 pink-azalea starts
-a few stacks of weeds

Last edited:
Dreamy sweater
sweetheart dress (beige)
sweetheart dress (green)

for 30k?
how much u selling ur gold ores for?

Hello! I would like to buy:
- Antique chair (all three colors)
- Pendulum clock
- Decoy duck DIY

for 250k (please tell if it's too low)

Are the floral swag, decoy duck, terranium, tiny library DIYs available? I’m unsure of prices, but I’d like to trade with IGB. Also would like to know what you’re selling gold bars for.

Back