• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling (DIYS/FURNITURE/FRUIT) Canesvenatici's last minute fleamarket

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. TBT Bells
  3. Wishlist Items
  4. Other

Canesvenatici

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (50) +
The island of ☆woofbark☆ desperately needs a cleanup!

Available: for pick up or delivery
Based in: *uk timezone*
Price: donations of TBT/IGB or wishlist items or fishbait 😊 (buyers choice)
Wishlist: https://nook.exchange/u/Faultycentaur

Selling:

Diys
Bonfire
Boomerang
Bamboo wall
Doghouse
Dark bamboo rug
Floral swag
Iron workable
Knitted grass backpack
Lucky gold cat
Large cardboard boxes
Log mounted clock
Medium cardboard boxes x2
Water flooring
Windflower wreath x2
Wooden block table
Western style stone
New:
Shell rug
Shell wand

clothing
School smock (blue) x1 available
Concierge uniform (red) x1 Available
DAL tee
Labelle knit shirt x1

Furniture/house:
simple cloth wall x4
rattan flooring x1
monochromatic dotted wall x1
butterfly fish model x1

Table setting (blue) x1
Tower of pisa x1
Blue message mat x1
Climbing wall x1

crafting materials
Softwood (30 stack) x5 available
Bamboo shoots x5 available

fruit
Every fruit (x3 each)
Pumpkins (every colour)

Fossils
Eusthenopteron
Sabertooth skull
Post automatically merged:

Bump? 😊

Last edited:
hi! i'd be interested in the beaded curtain wall, field flooring, blue table setting, and yellow message mat!!

i can order you the cacao tree, white/blue/pink deluxe washers, and red/natural den desks ^_^

hi! i'd be interested in the beaded curtain wall, field flooring, blue table setting, and yellow message mat!!

i can order you the cacao tree, white/blue/pink deluxe washers, and red/natural den desks ^_^
Hello! I can totally get you those things 😊😊

I'd love the pink deluxe washer and the natural den desk (plus if you have any spare books youd be a life saver) if that works for you? As I luckily have the other items now 😊😊

Hello! I can totally get you those things 😊😊

I'd love the pink deluxe washer and the natural den desk (plus if you have any spare books youd be a life saver) if that works for you? As I luckily have the other items now 😊😊
awesome sauce! i could order some extra books for you as i have none to hand atm (but i tt anyways haha) ♡ just ping me whenever you're ready/free~

Hi! Sorry didnt see this last night! I'm UK based so I should be free in the evening my time?
you're totally fine :3 i'm america (est), i can trade with you tomorrow around 6pm-ish your time (i do unfortunately have to run errands starting around 8/9pm your time TwT) if that works for you!

That works for me I'll see you then!
Ready to get my switch up and running whenever you are!
Post automatically merged:

you're totally fine :3 i'm america (est), i can trade with you tomorrow around 6pm-ish your time (i do unfortunately have to run errands starting around 8/9pm your time TwT) if that works for you!
Hello! Still available if youre available

Last edited:
No worries! About to head to bed- but I'll be around for the same time tomorrow if that works for you? 😊
of course! i have a class tomorrow around 7-8pm but i should be available anytime around 4pm your time and anytime after 8pm your time ♡

Back