• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying ❤ dlc♣regional★random items ☘ also cataloging ❤

calintz

please standby
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (55) +
here's my wishlist. however, not looking for all equally, just fyi. ^^

need to catalog these items.

looking for tools for someone, too.

i have bells or hybrids to offer ( except gold roses ) - just let me know what you'd like for these items, thanks.

sorry, i'm looking to get those thing. XD was my post confusing? @u@a i should be asleep, haha!

no worries! c: did you mean you were offering them, then? :Oa sorry, it's late for me. /derp

well, from the last thread, Susie101 said she might not have a spare table. would 250k be enough? if not, did you have a wishlist or hybrids?

maybe i'll get the sofa from you, too. :Oa gotta check how many bells i have. ^^

On second thought, sorry! It'd be too much of a hassle to find them both again uou Good luck though!

I have a mermaid table and mossy carpet that I'd trade for black cosmos if you have them :)

great! how many would you like for each? i offered Susie101 three hybrids for each of those, but she might not have a spare mermaid table, so i'd be ok to trade 3 black cosmos for that rn - unless she changes her mind about the mossy carpet, too. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

wow, my posts are disappearing/not showing up. D: if you leave a comment & i don't respond, feel free to pm me.

bump, aka is this thread still working or are my posts still disappearing? @u@

ok, because of the weirdness with the forums, i gotta compile this.

Susie101 might trade me: berliner, mermaid sofa, mermaid table ( not sure ), mossy carpet, sloppy chair, sloppy sofa for hybrids - flowers on my end are ready. but, definitely not sure if trade's ok.

feelgoodghost will trade me: mossy carpet & mermaid table for hybrids - flowers are ready on my end, too.

c h i h a r u will trade me: sloppy sofa & chair for hybrids & will let me catalog(/keep?) her regal bookcase. c:

also, due to breeding, i currently have extra: orange roses, purple roses, blue & black roses, black & purple tulips, black cosmos.

ok, i'm dead. XD dream time.

bump with and update of the extra hybrids i have on hand to trade:
2 purple tulips
2 black tulips
1 black rose
9 orange tulips
6 purple roses
4 orange roses
2 pink cosmos
4 pink roses
2 blue roses

& villager pics atm: