• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Do the Animals actually donate to the things you're building?

Dartpaw

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I am building a fountain, but after 2 days it seems I'm the only one who has donated any money despite the game said the Animals should be helping out. Maybe I misread?

They only help out a very little amount. I footed about 99% of my new bridge funding. They contributed maybe 100+/- bells.

Yes, they do help out, just not a lot. They might do 100 bells or smaller. It would take a year at their pace XD

Yes, I believe in Mayor Joshy's video series, he had the animals donating a small amount.

Residents are cheapskates. The guide and wiki say they donate, but it's super-slow and would probably take weeks on end if you waited for them, so I just pay for the projects myself. With the addition of the island, paying for both the home loan and the Public Works projects is much easier and more doable than it would be without the island.

I expected as much, I mean paying off these huge prices on my own is basically what Animal Crossing is all about. :)

It's not that bad. When I went to pay off my well, my neighbors had donated 1,930 bells total

Hey. I just added you on my end. If u would like to add me back here's my code. 4184-2077-1151. I hope your fruit is not peaches haha.

Yes they do donate. But with very little amounts. I just started building my suspension bridge. I donated exactly 2,000 bells, to see if people would actually donate. The next day the amount was 2,197, so yes they do donate. It would take them forever if they were to pay for it on their own.

My animals never have a chance to help I payed off my 3 community projects right away

Do u want to exchange fruit? My town or yours doesn't matter.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ill open my gate. Can you come now?

I PM'd you :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ill open my gate. Can you come now?

I PM'd you :3

My animals never have a chance to help I payed off my 3 community projects right away

Yep, projects take at least a day to finish- why wait unless you're Really, REALLY, low on Bells. Pay off the project ASAP so you can start another one first thing tomorrow.

Back