Confetti
Island
Cosa Bella
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Night Sky Scenery
Star Glow Wand
Night Sky Scenery
Heart Glow Wand
Hello :) I wanted to know if you can gift villagers accessories as gifts and if they do wear them? I gifted 2 villagers little backpacks and both said oh thanks but this isn't really my thing.

Does this mean you can gift them accessories like bags and they accept the gift but not wear them?

I am no expert but I don't think they will wear backpacks and definitely not pants. My villagers have worn tops, hats, and hair accessories (I can't remember what it was, but it was some kind of flower clip I gave Apple and she wore it often) They seem to wear the glasses I give them as well!

I am no expert but I don't think they will wear backpacks and definitely not pants. My villagers have worn tops, hats, and hair accessories (I can't remember what it was, but it was some kind of flower clip I gave Apple and she wore it often) They seem to wear the glasses I give them as well!
Thank you so much 😊

Nope they don’t. They can be given up to three tools or hats, glasses, shirts, or dresses though.

Sadly they don’t use backpacks .I only know because I tried to give someone one. I would love it if they could. Now I wonder what backpack I would give each of my villagers if they could wear them.

Wouldn't that be great, gifting them beards and mustaches 😆
That would be hilarious.

Yeah you can give them the outdoorsy, colourful, etc. tools from Timmy and Tommy and they’ll use them
I completely forgot you could give them tools.

Back