• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you care where your villagers put their houses?

It usually doesn't bother me but one villager put their house directly in front of The Roost Cafe and I can't stand it :(

Last edited:
Yes, I'm pretty lax but no you're not plotting directly in front on brewsters/retail/MY HOUSE

plus plot resetting is so easy after the update, so not like it takes much time to get them somewhere acceptable.

I don't know how to plot reset, unfortunately, and Carmen moved right in front of my house! I love her & have her Amiibo card so I can move her out and back in whenever I have time.
Also, Punchy moved in a really, reaaaaally bad spot. I only care if the spot is bad.

Yeah I do so either I try to plot reset when I expect they'll be moving in or make 3x3 space for them but their houses don't need to be in a perfect straight line.

i don't care where they move unless it's in a really bad spot. i've had a few villagers that really get in the way & ruined some my plans

I do, yeah. put patterns all over my town with empty spots for 'em. >__>;;
I'm gonna have to fix everything somehow tho because I don't want the ground covered in patterns forever. ;__;

Last edited:
well sometimes a villager will move in and put their house in a certain place and i'll be like,,, why did u do that?? but most of the time i just try and live with it if i don't like where they have put their house :/ what bugs me the most is when villagers move out and that horrible big brown patch where their house once was is left,, it just looks so bad and ruins the town!!

Back