Do you cheat

What exactly do you consider "cheating".

But anywyas, I only used codes for the cabin chair (I had no chioce) and some NES games (they're cool!).

Sometimes. I did it just to get the last part to the blue set... And a few Music songs. I consider using the 30,000 bell code cheating, which I have never done. My sister on the other hand... <_<

UltraByte said:
Sometimes. I did it just to get the last part to the blue set... And a few Music songs. I consider using the 30,000 bell code cheating, which I have never done. My sister on the other hand... <_<
Lol. I don't cheat period.

fadio said:
UltraByte said:
Well, what I did is not considered cheating. Cheating is using the 30,000 bell code, to me that is.

UltraByte said:
fadio said:
UltraByte said:
Well, what I did is not considered cheating. Cheating is using the 30,000 bell code, to me that is.
No! I mean not just in Animal Crossing. I mean in every game.

fadio said:
No! I mean not just in Animal Crossing. I mean in every game.
Oh. I really only cheat in games just to screw around with it. I beat the game, then put in the codes to see what happens.

I cheat in AC for Turnip codes, that's how to get RICH! When the price is right- KA-CHING! I also do some universal codes for furniture that I can't seem to get - like the arwing, and the Frog woman pole to complete my set.

Triforce3force said:
I cheat in AC for Turnip codes, that's how to get RICH! When the price is right- KA-CHING! I also do some universal codes for furniture that I can't seem to get - like the arwing, and the Frog woman pole to complete my set.

" O.k., guys, my friend needs big-time help.

In his town, Tom Nooks store just will NOT upgrade.
I interviewed him, here's what he said:

Me: How long have you been playing?
Friend: About 2 weeks.

What have you done to try to get him to upgrade?
Every day, I've bought his entire store out. I even go backwards and forewards in time to buy him out again.

How far is your house upgraded?
I used the 30,000 Bells cheat, and it is at the point where you are paying off to get an attic.

What is your AR score?
Like, 5,005. It used to be 4,000.

Have you used any other cheats?
Umm... To get a Nintendo bench and an NES game. That's it..

Can anyone help?"(from fadio in the Help Please Thread)

" Me? No. I'm an Honest Abe." thats from the Do You Cheat thread also from Fadio

get your story strait

Pie_Or_Die said:
" O.k., guys, my friend needs big-time help.

In his town, Tom Nooks store just will NOT upgrade.
I interviewed him, here's what he said:

Me: How long have you been playing?
Friend: About 2 weeks.

What have you done to try to get him to upgrade?
Every day, I've bought his entire store out. I even go backwards and forewards in time to buy him out again.

How far is your house upgraded?
I used the 30,000 Bells cheat, and it is at the point where you are paying off to get an attic.

What is your AR score?
Like, 5,005. It used to be 4,000.

Have you used any other cheats?
Umm... To get a Nintendo bench and an NES game. That's it..

Can anyone help?"(from fadio in the Help Please Thread)

" Me? No. I'm an Honest Abe." thats from the Do You Cheat thread also from Fadio

get your story strait
Fool, he said his friend.

Back