Pokémon Do you collect the Pokemon "Fit/Sitting Cutie" line?

MrBox

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Sky Grass Scenery
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Sky Clouds Scenery
I'm just curious on how many people here collect the "Sitting Cutie" plushie line!
I'm really particular about how plushes look , so for the "Sitting Cuties" , I only have a few.
1722742927724.png
1722742946088.png
1722742959350.png

I'm planning on buying Piloswine and Roggenrola next- whenever I have the funds!

I have two at the moment, Golett and male Frillish! They're both so cute and I would love to get more at some point, although I do think some look a little weird so I'd be particular. I chose these two as I love them and theink they're really cute, and I so rarely see any Pokemon merch of them! I also like that they're both blue so I can colour match each end of my desk with them. 💙
1722749934719.png
1722749953645.png

YESS the Sitting Cuties are my go-tos whenever I want a plush of a certain Pokémon ;w; Especially since some Pokémon are a lot harder to find plushes of than others, I love that with these lines they've all gotten a chance to shine. It's also a big plus for me that they tend to be on the smaller side! I have a borderline-ridiculous amount of plush toys, so when I'm adding to my collection it's important that they don't take up too much room ahaha ;u;

I might be forgetting some, but I know I have Poliwhirl, Hoppip, Skiploom, Jumpluff, Shuckle, Duskull, Houndour, Houndoom, Shinx, Luxio, Luxray, and Golurk! Golett, Dusclops, and Dusknoir are high on my priority list for my next additions, but there's a few others I'm thinking about adding as well aaaaa

I don’t specifically collect this line but I do have several Pokemon plush in general so I have a couple.

I have Skitty since it’s a bit of a guilty pleasure Pokemon of mine since a kid even if it’s typically terrible to use in most games. I also have Snivy as I was at the New York Nintendo store and I wanted to get something to remember the visit by and Snivy was the plush they had that I liked the most.

I don’t collect them, but I have one, which is a Cyndaquil. I didn’t know that they made this many until Jaiden Animations made a video about them. 😅

But they look really cute! I think I’m going to get more of them.

No but I’m definitely buying a Popplio if they ever make gen 7 sitting cuties.

Back