• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Do you guys want a guide of NL online?

Aloha

Bird
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Mailbox
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Orange (Fruit)
So if you guys don't want to get the AC New Leaf guide i was wondering since i preordered it,if you guys want,currently i'm trying to find a site where i can post pictures of the guide online so you guys can look at it.Just want to be helpful :blush:

You could but it's 500+ pages so that would be a lot of work. Not to mention it's illegal.

its only copyright if you sell it to us.. Free pictures should be legal

EDIT: Be careful and do some research

We all know what happened to Kim Dotcom... Owner of Megaupload.com

There is more wiggle room if you put it as a book review, but posting a lot of pictures or giving solid chuncks of the book would push you way over. It isn't in the public domain, so you could get into serious trouble.

I don't see Prima as a cut throat company, but it doesn't hurt to play it safe.

You could make your own guides based on the information that the book gives. That's the only thing I would advise if you wanted to share the contents of the book. But of course the pictures would probably be a no go zone.

Back