Do you have a green thumb?

Mokuren

Squirtle Squad
Bells
Switch
1228-4657-4697
Island
So I wonder if you all are also into plants. I have like 10 really large indoor plants and I love them all. We just repoted all of our plants into a better home. They just make your living areas more vibrant and cozy!

Not really put I did grow a big pot of potatoes this year. I dumped out the dirt too early though cause I got excited

I have been starting a veggie garden, so I have a few plants growing outside. I think my Green beans are doing the best. I'd say I am hit or miss with plants, but it is new for me and I aim to do better next year. I want to eventually get to a spot where we always have fresh veggies in the warm months at least. It would be awesome to freeze some for winter too, but we will see how that goes.

I've never tried proper outdoor gardening, but I have 5 houseplants that I've kept alive for years (2 cacti, a palm, a dracaena and a fatsia japonica). I did kill a bonsai once.. they're tricky.

I really want a monstera and pothos plant if/when I have space for them.

Last edited:
mine's the color of my skin idk

jk kimora i have like 4 indoor plants and they're dying or thriving at any given time. my plants either die immediately or go sicko mode and i have to re-plant them. i will say, my garden is INSANELY bountiful this year and i wasn't expecting it. i've harvested probably a good 100+ cucumbers and its a SMALL garden. and they're MASSIVE CUKES.

my hostas died though so like idk

no, but I’ve also never attempted much. I have bought greens onions from the store and saved the bottom piece to regrow in a small glass with water lol if that counts.

Yes, I like gardening because it helps calms my nerves. I like growing a variety of plants, from the typical fruits, spices and vegetables to more exotic varieties.

Not this year, I usually grow tomatoes, peppers, lettuce, herbs...easy stuff but this year plants followed my mood and refuse to grow and finally almost all died. Only the basil survived which is rather uncommon.

I like keeping succulents and cacti because they're a little more forgiving when I inevitably forget to water them (and I appreciate that). 🥺💜🌿

Beyond the basic principles of "water daily" and "make sure it has plenty of sunshine," I'm sort of overwhelmed at how involved and multifaceted gardening can be. I'd love to grow more things, though.

It's ok. Not black at least. But I think mostly it takes some dedication and time, which I don't have a lot of right now!

Not that I can think of, but I also don't try growing plants that require work.

I have succulents and a cactus.

Maybe? I don’t have much experience with plants, aside from one of those “plant-in-a-jar” things from Home Depot. Currently, I have a succulent, and it’s growing well. (As instructed, I keep it by a light source and give it a drink every couple weeks.) As far as the green thumb, time will tell….

Back