Do you have a set design for your AC characters or your TBT?

Do you have a canon/set look for your AC character or your persona on TBT?

• No, neither.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Azzy

Friendly Neighborhood Succulent
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
8353-0463-9324
Red Bunny Balloon
Blue Heart Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Blue Heart Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Viridis Mushroom Lamp
Citrine Crystal
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
Caustic Crystal
Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp
I ask because I think more of my ACNH characters as having a set appearance and distinct personality along with myself on the forum having a unique appearance and interests.

On ACNH my main island, Paradisia, has Resident Rep Azzy, pronouns She/They. She has red hair, usually in the same style, and purple eyes. She has freckles, wears glasses, and has bandages on her face from being a bit of a clutz. I think of her like her own person who lives kind of like the villagers, but with only slightly more awareness and a ridiculous amount of responsibility. Things frequently happen to her that she doesn't quite understand and she tends to get frustrated by the fact that she seemingly has to do all the work to maintain the island. Like if she spends too long inside her house holed up in her gaming room, the island decor doesn't get changed like it's supposed to... or the place is covered in weeds and she's the only one who makes an effort to clean them up.

Everything that gets done decorating wise is her idea, based on her interests. Like she's an anime fan/simp who enjoys cosplaying. She really likes galaxy themed things. Rooms and decor in her house tend to be based on her current hyperfixations (such as having the basement done as a nod to Welcome Home with a picture of Wally Darling) Not to mention that Paradisia, while frustratingly her responsibility, is also completely at her mercy. If she'd in a fan thing mood, she'll go replace all the hanging banners with anime characters she likes... only to be disappointed when no one but her understands what they are.

She's kind of self aware of the fact that she tends to know and understand things that none of the villagers do and realizes that she's somewhat of an anomaly in the world she exists in, but has long since accepted this fact.

Temp Island Journal link

258739193_2345974188872987_3447547617894857438_n.jpg270187657_2376183935852012_3261371380929639568_n.jpg270301083_2376183989185340_2705339342785103751_n.jpg

On the other hand you have my persona for Bell Tree, also Azzy. This is the Azzy that plays ACNH and has based her resident rep off of herself. However, she also has changed due to the events she's experienced on the forum. She started out looking almost identical to her game counterpart, but has been influenced by her experiences. L
ike she started sometimes typing things in purple due to it being one of her 5 favorite colors, but then after the event where she joined the Wraiths, she began typing in green as a show of solidarity. Green is also one of her favorite colors so it worked. Along with the green typing, she also got green highlights in her hair after the Wraiths roped in their victory. While she thought she'd only keep them temporarily, she kept them for Christmas before just deciding to keep them as a permanent part of her look. ((Although sometimes I can't find images with highlight options so it's just plain red until I decide to eventually edit them))

She likes to do things in themes, often adapting or basing all of her entries for a single event under one continuous story idea. Her likes and interests have a heavy influence on the kinds of things she does and the way she crafts her two islands.

After Space Camp, when she discovered how fun using pixel art was, she developed an out of control love for succulents. She'd already liked them before hand, but succulents have become her go to for just about everything now. Need to do a confetti event? We're either using text emojis or succulents on people's pages. Her title used to be
'Friendly Neighborhood Fan-thing' in purple, but is now 'Friendly Neighborhood Succulent' in green.

25030_2VMBXipH2.png188948_H14SZnyH.png1904634_kfMoqxTk.png1915104_SEB457mJ.png

Event themed pictures ((Yes I got inspired and drew the last one. I got really into that event))
Moon Princess Azzy.pngSpace Camp PFP2.pngIMG_0983.png

Kinda see what I'm trying to explain though? While both me and based off of me, they kind of have their own set personalities that part of the fun for me is maintaining.
I was just curious if anyone else put this kind of thought or effort into their characters or personas.

I don't really have a "persona" on ac or tbt but I do have a set appearance sorta for both. My ac character always has greenish brown eyes and brown hair, usually in the ponytail style. And I always incorporate the fish mask in my pfps on tbt like a 'signature look' sorta. Neither of them have distinct personalities and I don't really think about them as separate people. It's pretty much just me I guess🤷‍♀️

I was writing my island journal like a story, so maybe. I was thinking of redoing my island journal eventually so that might change. Her appearance I change from time to time. I downloaded some custom design outfits for favorite characters from anime or games so for a long time I had been using them for my outfits.

On tbt, I’m posting as myself.

I'm not sure how much I relate to my AC player characters. I guess some more than others?
But changing my name to Seastar/Callie/Marie is not specific to TBT. That is just me. That's who I am now.

On TBT yes, but in Animal Crossing itself, no. I usually just go by my first name in AC games and my character usually doesn't look 100% like me in real life. On TBT, however, my entire aesthetic has been based around Izuku Midoriya from MHA for awhile now and will most likely continue to stay that way into the future.

I have a character/appearance for both (the same character actually)! I never thought I’d be able to settle for kne thing one day, but I’m glad I did.

kind of? i use my oc, claire, in NH and my current NL town, but even then they're not exactly like her. (wrong eye color, because i don't think the eyes i chose look good blue.) between the two games, her hair is different shades of red, and i don't style her in clothes claire herself would necessarily wear, just whatever i think looks cute on the character. same goes for most games where i use claire's name and basic appearance.

i do use art of her for my tbt profile picture and signature a lot of the time, but not exclusively. sometimes it's a different character or two, but none of them are a per/sona. i'm me, and they're my characters, i just use the art because it's cute lol.

Back