• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you have any posters in your room?

Capella

rfefgee
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Yoshi Easter Egg
Oh yeah I have a lot of posters, an adventure time one, hunger games one, a penguin one, a raccoon one, a dolphin one, yeah a lot

well i still haven't unpacked my stuff from when me moved but i have a dolphin one, several doctor who ones, two minecraft ones, Adam Lambert, and some other band.

Last edited:
Yep. I have posters and artwork.

I have 2 Marvel posters, a princess Mononoke poster and a signed Homestuck poster.

Plus I have a Dalek "To victory" wooden pannel artwork, A Kill Bill wooden pannel artwork, a super cool wooden pannel artwork of a girl hugging a dog and saying "lets conquer the world together" and an ink drawing of a greyhound with a natural landscape on paper that is framed. I also have a tile with a rabbit on it hung up on my wall.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really want to get a wooden panel artwork or poster of somekind of Pop Art design, and I want a full sized TARDIS poster for my door.

YES. YES PLEASE.

They sell it on Amazon and it's pretty cheap, I've just been too lazy to order it.
I mostly want it because my bedroom door is really ugly, the paint peels off and it looks gross. Lmao.

I don't have posters, I just have wall scrolls. I have a Vocaloid one of the Kagamine twins, a Sword Art Online one and Attack on Titan.

The only small "poster" I have, which is probably the size of two A4 sheets of paper is of Pinkie Pie's face that I got in some little box that had a holographic card or something in it.

to be quite honest, i only have 8 posters up on my wall... and i haven't posted up any of my fanart posters/official posters that I've bought at conventions (since 8 years ago) on my walls yet... they do look kind of bare T^T

That reminds me that I have a huge wall scroll of a traditional chinese artstyle fish to hang up somewhere... My dad gave it to me, he bought it in Beijing.

I used to have a bunch of Pokemon ones, but some fell down because they were up since I was like 12.

Hmm I have a small wolf one, a Pokemon HG/SS PokeDex one, a Pokemon B/W Nintendo Power one, a Mario Kart Wii one, an Adventure Time one, a Gangnam Style one, a Titanfall one, a Sonic one, and then Kung-Fu Panda for some reason.

Last edited:
My pride and joy is my massive Treasure Planet poster! :blush:
I've also got a Little Mermaid one, a Bleach one, a Pokemon one, and a couple of horse posters!
I've got a lot more stuff on my walls, but they're not technically posters. :D

I have:
2x Muse posters (Resistance Album artwork and album and singles covers compliation poster)
Many Doctor Who posters (e.g. Vincent van Gogh exploding TARDIS, list of every Doctor's episodes, lots from the Doctor Who magazines)
1x Game of Thrones poster (From the book collection)
1x Achievement Hunter poster (Boy Band poster.) Will be adding the Surgeon Simulator one soon.
Plus a lot of smaller A4 posters from magazines.

I'm going to invest in some poster frames for my Doctor Who Vincent Van Gogh, Achievement Hunter (Boy band and Surgeon Simulator) and Muse posters since they are fairly valuable to me.

I have:
2x Muse posters (Resistance Album artwork and album and singles covers compliation poster)
Many Doctor Who posters (e.g. Vincent van Gogh exploding TARDIS, list of every Doctor's episodes, lots from the Doctor Who magazines)
1x Game of Thrones poster (From the book collection)
1x Achievement Hunter poster (Boy Band poster.) Will be adding the Surgeon Simulator one soon.
Plus a lot of smaller A4 posters from magazines.

I'm going to invest in some poster frames for my Doctor Who Vincent Van Gogh, Achievement Hunter (Boy band and Surgeon Simulator) and Muse posters since they are fairly valuable to me.

Hey there fellow Muser and Whovian! :cool:

uhhh

3 puppy posters, 1 homestuck poster, 1 okami wall scroll, 1 adventure time poster, 1 framed handkerchief, & 1 japanese wall scroll of like a lady with an elephant.

I want more, im planning to buy one of pearl from steven universe soon. I need more anime for my walls tho

My pride and joy is my massive Treasure Planet poster! :blush:

Omgosh, I love this. :D

I've gone through phases where I've had every inch of wall in my room covered in posters but I've since taken a lot of them down. The phase for the past six or seven years has been pop stars / actors, haha.

Promotional posters for Ayumi Hamasaki's LOVE, LOVE again, and again releases:

IMG_4354_zpsb505e421.png

Concert posters of Tomohisa Yamashita (left) & Tatsuya Ueda (right). They were sold exclusively at tour venues. I keep meaning to take them down, actually, but then I feel bad because people went out of their way to get them for me.

IMG_4359_zps0b6337ed.png

Promotional poster for Namie Amuro's Go Round / YEAH-OH.
(please ignore the scrawny half-naked man on my calendar. it's not a poster.)

IMG_4364_zps56de9b2f.png

Finally, this is actually a calendar that came out in 2008 or 2009. I loved it and it looks perfect in that narrow gap, so I replaced the dates so it looks more like a poster.

IMG_4362_zps8999a79f.png

a sweet dreams poster with a sleeping dog I won in school before LOL

I have a "dream big!" one of a puppy holding a giant bone lmao

my other 2 puppy posters have one that says "snuggle puppy" w a cute puppy on it and one is just a giant picture with lots of puppies

I think all these puppy posters prove what a big baby I am

Hey there fellow Muser and Whovian! :cool:
Hey to you too :p

I wish I had more wall space, I keep finding more posters I want, e.g. a fan-made Star Wars Republic Commando poster, AH Achievement City Stats poster, etc. If I had it my way I'd just have one room in my house dedicated to posters...

Nope, I don't have enough wall-space in my room for posters. It's a shame because I'd really like some, eh.

Back