• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you have any posters in your room?

2daaqe1.jpg

Last edited:
I don't but since I'm a big fan of the rock band Queen, I want some Freddie Mercury posters up my wall.

Or Hatsune Miku wallpapers/anime wallpapers are good too.

26 exo posters and 23 one direction posters, and 2 life sized ones(of luhan from exo and sehun from exo) (sad)

I don't have, but I always wanted this and a couple Bioshock prints and this old Mystery Science Theater 3000 poster my brother has, for the sake of nostalgia.

Last edited:
I have absolutely nothing on my walls

I think i'm a real minimalist, also when thinking of what to spend my money on, I don't think of things like that because I don't ever get money and go shopping

If I did though I probably would buy one of them canvas type wall frame things, and it'd be of like a skyline at sunset or something, I don't like have faces and things up, creeps me out ^^

i've yet to hang up any since i moved in November, but my mom recently bought me a new 1D poster that i need to hang up lol. i'm skipping on the other poster i have because that band isn't really a thing anymore and looking at them makes me sAD BYE.

i used to have a lot more posters, but i don't really feel like having a lot. maybe just one on my bedroom door and one on my closet door, but apart from that, i don't know that i'll hang up many more.

OH i forgot to add that i have a framed Peter Pan poster thingy that i got on Etsy that is super cute!!! but i don't know if it counts as a poster. and i have a Captain Hook wall decal maybe that counts too

Last edited:
In my university bedroom I have two band posters (Sybreed and Kamelot), and one I made myself so I would remember all the amino acids and their properties. :p I don't have anything up in my bedroom at home anymore!

I have an MCR one, an NSN, a How I Met Your Mother, Keep Calm and DFTBA, Vampire Weekend, Super Mario, a penguin, and other stuff I pulled out of magazines and such :3

I used to have a cat poster but being the noob I am it fell down constantly. As of right now, I have no posters.

Back