• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you have any posters in your room?

I have a Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon poster above my desk & I don't even own the game, aha. I really need more because my walls are bare.

1957660_10203562062349488_2561568218987665402_o.jpg

tumblr_n6wx3zkkJb1qa6obyo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n6wx3zkkJb1qa6obyo3_1280.jpg

v1106.jpg

$T2eC16N,!)sE9swmYk92BSD-pYMDCg~~60_57.JPG

rashomon_poster_w285_w285.jpg

1626952-pokemon_platinum_stand.jpg

took the giratina off of the display shelf and hung it on the wall

tumblr_n6je9eNfJ41qbec7fo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n6je9eNfJ41qbec7fo3_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_n6je9eNfJ41qbec7fo2_r1_500.png

tumblr_n6je9eNfJ41qbec7fo4_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_n6je9eNfJ41qbec7fo5_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_n6je9eNfJ41qbec7fo6_r1_500.jpg

The rest are all National Geographic collages and personal artwork and like 5 Avett Brothers posters

Last edited:
wow for a weeabo i got no anime posters LOL. I'm too poor for posters (also because we move a lot so I don't even bother decorating my room anymore or posting anything up, it just always gets ruined). Everything always feels temporary in my house so why even.

I'd love to have my own posters on my own wall someday though, geez.

I have 2
-2008 Dale Earnhardt Jr AMP Energy Car Poster
-A Free Mario Kart 8 Poster I got at GameStop (with the game)

Last edited:
I have 2 a GTA V one that I got with the game, anda pokemon one with all the Gen I-V pokemon.

Yes they are all Nintendo posters except for the kingdom hearts 2 one. I have so many zelda ones XD

Unfortunately they are all going away soon

A pokemon one, a blue exorcist poster & a walking dead poster. I want to get more, but I also have a bulletin board & several photos on my walls, so that's probably never going to happen :/

they are not posters but sheets of blank paper (well not blank anymore). my 5 year old niece drew pictures and was very proud of them. so i taped them up on my wall with her so she can display her artwork :D

4 My Chem posters. I used to a lot more posters on my wall, but, now I just don't? The MCR ones are the most important ones. Those don't come down.

I used to have so many, like literally a wall full of them, but then when I. Painted my room I took them all off and just never put them back up

Meh. I'm not into posters. I do have painting though. x)

this is like the most pointless topic ever

that was like the most pointless post ever.

Anyway, I don't have any posters in my room but I have some in my attic. I have about 8 twilight posters, 3 hunger games posters, an X-men poster, and an avengers poster.

I have an adventure time one & two prom ones (lollll) i used to have half naked girls all over my walls but not anymore lmao

Yes. I actually have 2 huge acnl posters. I also have a squirrel poster since I love squirrels to death.

I don't have any on my walls. :( I've been wanting to get Doctor Who and anime posters but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

I don't have posters, I just have wall scrolls. I have a Vocaloid one of the Kagamine twins, a Sword Art Online one and Attack on Titan.

The only small "poster" I have, which is probably the size of two A4 sheets of paper is of Pinkie Pie's face that I got in some little box that had a holographic card or something in it.

I've been thinking about scrolls actually. Are they better than posters?

Back