• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you have any posters in your room?

When I ordered a shirt from the Amon Amarth website, the packet it came in included several posters. Makes me wish I had room to hang them. Maybe I should make room. Hard to do in a closet-sized room, even a 'walk-in closet'-sized room.

I've a map of Kalos, Johto, and Unova, and Adventure Time, Minecraft, and Super Mario Galaxy 2 posters. Also, when GameStop took down their big Pokemon Black and White posters, (Which weren't any pre-order bonus) I asked them if I could have the Pokemon Black poster and an employee gave it to me for free.

I have a ton of Hello Kitty posters!! I also have a bleach poster, and giant anime lifesize poster on the other side of the wall. It's about the size of a window. @w@

I have a Breakfast at Tiffany's and a concert poster. Because I have one big gigantic painting in my room, I like to be minimal. I'm hope to paint an Animal Crossing-related picture, once I find a new primer to make a new painting. :D

Back