• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you have any scrapped or early concepts of original characters?

Yanrima~

"Laughter is the best medicine."
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cool Heart Balloon
Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Cool Heart Balloon
Blue Star Fragment
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Shooting Star
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Blue Star Fragment
I was wondering if any of you have any scrapped concepts or OC's that you felt like going back once in a while. I do have loads of scrapped concepts and unfinished but scrapped OC's for example, this was Elinor's original design before re-conceptualizing her. She has this overly regal look to it but I found the two pens to be too much so I basically scrapped them for a smaller fountain pen but they bear the same ability. Her general background and personality is a lot different before.

characteralt concept1.png

And some scrapped character made in MS Paint from years ago (2017-ish):
7.png

and there's probably more scrapped concepts and characters I have years ago. Feel free to share some scrapped concepts you have, it's interesting seeing other's concept that were left out or old.

yup, lots ^^; i have a tendency to be excited with designing characters but then get bored of them easily..... i only have a few i truly connected with.

d9p6h2x-15772bf5-68e2-41f3-843e-0b155acccabe.jpg

had this cynocephalus character that i had a few comms for.... i think about them occasionally but i just fell out of love with this guy. I think they were inspired by Undertale characters?

da5eb4y-a80d846e-bcd7-4ba2-a868-a9775410efe3.jpg

then i had this OC that had like a frog anatomy shirt.... it was mainly to memorize the parts of a frog.

dazgztc-8a5b9dd0-d5e6-44c0-b254-5e12d4077eab.png

i also had this demon guy..... idk why i even made him, i don't like male OCs that much, just felt compelled to make an older sibling to another existing OC i had.

Back