• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Do you have Phoebe or Tia? Or screenshots?

ceribells

Shady Something or Other
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Vesta
Mailbox
Yellow Candy
I can't find enough in-game images of Phoebe or Tia to decide if/how much I like them. Does anybody have some screenshots they can share or would you let me come meet them?

I have Phoebe. Here's something:
BSwwN1eCcAEGJ3s.jpg

Last edited:
Hound00m has Tia! If only we could notify people here :<

Aww if only I didn't accidentally TT Phoebe out earlier today. She's super cute though!

Can I just say the Phoebe is one of my favorite villagers

HNI_0039.JPG HNI_0088.JPG

she was alright. if you want a full view of her you should try visiting her in a dream

I have a few (very old) pictures of Tia. She was one of my original five and is very cute! Actually the only Elephant I like.

HNI_0059.JPGHNI_0060.JPGHNI_0001.JPG

I love Phoebe and I don't really like any elephants so if you want my opinion I would choose Phoebe.

Tia's a sweetie, but I think the normal villagers are quite boring in general, so I gave her away to someone who really wanted her.

As Loviechu said.. I have Tia in my town, and you can visit through the dream suite if you wanna see her in person :D

Back