• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you have that one villager that always sings?

PeachTea04

🌿🌸🌿🌼🌿🌸🌿🌼🌿🌸
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
My Melody Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
う
森
Cake
Cake
Cake
ぶ
ど
For me it's Marshal, and I haven't seen anyone else sing, he sings like everyday in the plaza 😂😂

Chief seems to sing a lot! Regardless of where he is he loves to sing. He even sings in his house!

Muffy stands by the river and sings constantly. I have a record player next to the plaza but she never goes there, she must love the river lol

it's Frita for me! the first time I saw her singing was when she was standing by a tree and then she moved to the beach and was singing to the ocean 🥺

the only other villager that sang was Egbert and it was only because he was sweeping the town hall and I placed a radio there so he just came and started singing lol

I came across Raymond singing along to Bubblegum K.K! 💖

nw84Ogk.jpg

Muffy stands by the river and sings constantly. I have a record player next to the plaza but she never goes there, she must love the river lol

My Muffy sings by the river, she sings in the plaza, she sings among the trees.

I've seen one other villager singing--Colton, and Celia was watching (Celia you can do better besides he's been flirting with Bonbon!)--but Muffy sings every day.

Marshal sings all the time for me too lol. I was balloon popping on the beach a few days back and he wandered over to sing alongside me haha.
Though the tune he was singing got a bit tiring so I brought out a record player for him and had a bit of fun haha. He was really into 'Only Me' :p

Back