Do you know something that unlocks collectibles while you walk?

oneinamelon91

🍉🍉🍉🍉
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I'm really anxious and this leaded me to stop going outside alone. Now I'm trying to work on this and I usually use music when I go out to feel less anxious, but I think it would me cool if I could find something that gives me a reason to go out, since I don't feel the need to do it.

I love to collect stuff, I love tamagotchis/virtual pets, so I'm searching something easy to play and with collectibles to unlock while walking.
I'm aware there is a Flower-like virtual toy that is similar to what I'm searching, but Idon't like it and it costs too much for what I can afford.
I think an app would be ok too, but a device would work better for me.

Something that I really enjoy is collecting flower petals to make potpourri or seeds. There's an app you can get called PictureThis that lets you take a photo of a plant/flower and it'll give you a bunch of interesting information about it, including obviously what it's called. It lets you keep a list of stuff you've already scanned (and you can pay to unlock more 'storage' if you want to keep track of what you've already scanned). I also recently started picking flowers to make dried bouquets and things like that, which is also a good excuse to be outdoors! I know you said you like virtual stuff, but it's the first thing that comes to mind (besides exercise, running, walks, etc.) that could be a fun reason to go outside!

Something that I really enjoy is collecting flower petals to make potpourri or seeds. There's an app you can get called PictureThis that lets you take a photo of a plant/flower and it'll give you a bunch of interesting information about it, including obviously what it's called. It lets you keep a list of stuff you've already scanned (and you can pay to unlock more 'storage' if you want to keep track of what you've already scanned). I also recently started picking flowers to make dried bouquets and things like that, which is also a good excuse to be outdoors! I know you said you like virtual stuff, but it's the first thing that comes to mind (besides exercise, running, walks, etc.) that could be a fun reason to go outside!
It a really cute idea! I know that app and I love it! I love plants and flowers and when I go out for a walk in company, I alwasy run like a kid everywhere scanning flowers and photos :) Unfortunately near my house (where I should walk alone) there aren't flowers/plants and the few that are there, are in front of houses so I don't feel particularly comfortable in doing it.
(Also I love collecting flowers and putting them in my journals after they are driedor put them in tiny bottles 💛)

All I can think of are a couple apps. I have pokemon go and pikmin bloom. They're pretty good for doing something while walking but IMO they get a bit boring after a while so I don't use them anymore. They both have a collecting aspect and pokemon has battles if you're into that.

i second pikmin bloom!

i love taking daily walks, so getting mini rewards is just a bonus, as well as collecting new pikmin! <:

Back