• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you play in 3D or in 2D?

I play in 2D to keep my battery up as long as possible (but I then keep it on brightness 5 w/o power saver on so heh talk about conserving battery life, right????).

I play in 2D. In order for the 3D to actually look nice, I have to hold it away from my face. But if I do that, then I can't see the game because of my terrible eyesight. I don't really mind, though. :p

Last edited:
I think 3D is cool to play in for a little bit but I play in 2D most of the time

I cant play in 3D it hurts my eyes and my head,so 2D I do put it on 3D sometimes for like 30 seconds

I play in 2D, I rarely play in 3D as it hurt's my eyes (I wear glasses). However, I've been thinking of getting the N3DS as the 3D is much better on your eyes. I should have gotten a 2DS as I rarely play in 3D though...

I really like the details you get in 3D, and I can withstand the 3D, but just out of habit I use 2D.

I play in 2D quite regularly, but I am going to start playing in 3D a lot more from next Friday. ;)
I will be getting the New Nintendo 3DS.

I don't play ACNL in 3D (mostly because it makes my battery run out), but I do for Supermario3Dland.

Always 2D. Always. The main reason it took me so long to get a 3DS was because the gimmick bothered me and I didn't realize you could turn it off - I get major headaches if I look at 3D stuff for a while so I was thrilled to hear I had the option of choosing to play without it on.

Back