• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you run in your own town?

Do you run in your own town?

• Never

Votes: 31 12.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 108 42.2%
  • Always

Votes: 117 45.7%

• Total voters
I always run in my town. I don't have paths or anything yet but because my daily routine consists of going in the same pattern every day, I know when to stop running so I don't trample through my own flowers and such.

good question. yes and no, I try my hardest not to and I stop running whenever I know I'm near hybrids or flowers in general but when I'm impatient and on my paths I do tend to run. Although I never, ever run in others towns

omg I don't know how you dont run I'm always rushing about in my town but in other people's I'd never run unless they say I can c:

Sometimes, but I have to be careful about it because my paths are lined with flowers. I've learned where it's safe to run and where it's not.

I always run, It's not just limited to New leaf I always run in any game period. I hate when games dont give the option to run fast or a dash of some sort (most beat em up and old school castlevania damn they are slow those one). Hell, I even run alot in real life Im not too patient unless I have to which is why ,when I'm going into other towns, I walk because I dont want to cripple their town since they are often not suited for my playstyle (too many flowers not enough space in their path).

I use to have big paths that I could run on, but they took up too much space. I've stopped running through most of my town. I do have some areas where I run freely, though.

Yes, I always run in my town. I can't stand the slowness of how the characters walk around. At the same time, I also hate having everything trampled and messed up, so I set a good advantage to visitors and don't run. When I'm not in multiplayer mode then I'll run 'til my heart's content because I know where everything is and can avoid trampling things.

Back