• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you sell or do you keep your old games?

Do you sell or keep?

• Sell

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • Keep

Votes: 58 78.4%

• Total voters

Ayaya

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
4250-9317-9812
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Purple Violet
White Violet
Yellow Violet
Red Lily
White Lily
Yellow Lily
I never sell my games off but I was wondering how many people sell their used games when they don't play it anymore. Part of me don't want to sell because these are games that I love and work hard to buy, but at the same time selling them means I get more money to buy even more games.

I keep my games I don't like

but usually there just hiding somewhere

It depends.

I pretty much look at the game and think "Will I ever want to play this again?".

If I like a series in general, I'll buy and keep all the games regardless of if I liked them or if I will ever play them again. It's literally the only reason I still own the 3 Final Fantasy XIII games. I would have sold them otherwise.

If I don't think I'll ever play a game again or just flat out didn't enjoy it (and it isn't a sequel to something I like) I'll sell it straight away. This means any primarily online multiplayer based games get sold as soon as they become dated.
This happened way too much with the last gen consoles (PS3/360)....The amount of games I've kept on PS3 compared to PS2 is pathetic.

Last edited:
Keep, I don't think I've ever sold a game before actually. I buy most of my games on Steam anyway (don't have a games console) so I can't sell those copies even if I wanted to.

depends...
if it's a game I didn't like very much or I'm pretty sure I won't touch again I sell it...

I usually keep' em if I can...but if it's a real crap game I'll sell of course.

Depends. If I hate the game or simply get bored or it, I'll get rid of it. I won't get rid of LE stuff though. Of course, if the game is old enough and not worth selling/trading in, I'll keep it.

I do keep most but I've sold some on I really didn't enjoy. I normally just get GAME credit rather than cash on my GAME card and save it toward something else.

I almost always keep them, unless of course I really disliked the game or if I'm in need of money and could still get a decent amount out of it.

Last edited:
I enjoy collecting games, so keep. Unless it's a game I didn't like, in which case I would sell it.

If the game has no replay value i sell... Though honestly I really only buy games with replay value lol
So... I never end up selling any games. I always have to explain to my uncle why i have so many games because of this. To me it doesn't matter as long as I play them.

I keep em'

I usually give them to my sister to play sometimes

I use to trade some in, but now the rates of trade-ins isn't too great so its definitely worth keeping yer games. I also regret trading in certain games that are expensive to buy back now. @_@

I almost always keep them, but I actually have a few that I know I don't want to play again which I plan on selling back soon

i keep em, it's not even worth selling bc they pay so low

Back