• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you share a name with your mayor?

Siobhan

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Did you choose your own name when you named your mayor? I didn't. My real name isn't Siobhan :eek: It is still Irish, though, so there's that.

No, I didn't. My Mayor's name is Naomi, but my real name is very different (it's not Alette ;o)

I never name video game characters my real name because I don't really like my name and sometimes I like to use the names of my OC's and stuff like that. :p 'Zane' has been my handle and basically my second name for many years now.

No, I dont but I like the name Primrose for my mayor
and for my second character her name is Sona and it sounds tropical <3

All my previous animal crossing games, I never did. But in New Leaf I did, which is Allyson. :3

No, I only used to use my name back when pokemon started as a videogame on the classic gameboy, but since the DS pokemon I changed the name on my characters and I no longer use my personal name on videogames, thou I transfered my pokes from sapphire so some of them still have my real name as OT. And just most of the time I prefer to use the default name that the characters have.

I use my real name for this mayor. It's Clarice.

I use my real name pretty much everywhere - as you can see ._.
Delphine comes from the latin for dolphin and I like it. But I used to name my characters 'Soul' in Pok?mon for instance, because 'Delphine' wouldn't fit xD With X&Y, it fits, so now I keep my real name every time. Except for my second town, the mayor is called Lili because two Mayor Delphine would have been confusing.

Last edited:
No, my mayor is Vrinda, but if that was my real name, it would be awkward if everyone called me that. :p

I use my real name pretty much everywhere - as you can see ._.
Delphine comes from the latin for dolphin and I like it. But I used to name my characters 'Soul' in Pok?mon for instance, because 'Delphine' wouldn't fit xD With X&Y, it fits, so now I keep my real name every time. Except for my second town, the mayor is called Lili because two Mayor Delphine would have been confusing.

Such a pretty name ^-^

My mayor's name is Campy, but my real name is Jasmijn. I used to use my real name in games, but I've been using the nickname Campy in games and on forums for several years now. :)

Last edited:
Nope. Mine is a nickname my partner made up for me a while ago. If I reset I might just pick a random name out sometime.

Pretty much. My name is Kathryn but my mayor has my nickname, Kat.
It feels weird to give my AC characters other names. Unless it's a side character, of course.

Back