• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Splatoon Do you think Splatoon will make a splash?

Will Splatoon make a splash?

• Yes

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • More than Call of Duty!

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
May Birthstone (Emerald)
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
ど
I'm still freaking out from the E3, let alone the fact that a tournament scene is already preparing.

Yeah, but why is more the question. I can't understand the hype for this game but ok.

Yeah, but why is more the question. I can't understand the hype for this game but ok.

Because its a Nintendo shooter. I'd love to see what Nintendo can do and see if the game can actually be fun for everyone the way Mario Kart is. I'm hoping underneath the visuals there is a deep shooter.

I think it'll make some noise but not much more than that but I do hope it does well.

Last edited:
It's not really the foundation of the game I'm unsure about, it's more the characters. I'm lukewarm about them, but it's too soon. So they got much time to make me realize what the hubbub is about.

Yes. A lot of people are hyped, and willing to try out a new game like this. After its release, I only see it growing in popularity.

Back