• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Do you think we'd have a bigger or smaller town?

There is no way that the town could have been sized down.
Maybe it stays the same as always. Though I suggest that the maps will be bigger now, since there must be enough space for the mall, the camping area, the model homes, the huge beach and so on.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be bigger. I'm pretty sure they confirmed in 2010 we'd have a larger town

I hope it's bigger. I loved the towns, but I felt like they were so small it just wasn't as adventurous or whatnot. Like, as if I could play it with my eye closed and know where I was going.

Most definitely it will be bigger. Now that we have buildings to place and outdoor items to place, it would have to be bigger to accommodate all the new stuff.

There's no reason it'd be smaller, it just wouldn't make sense. It has the beach and mall now, so it has to be bigger. Unless, of course, you mean other than those two. I think it'd still be a tad bigger since you can place stores around town. I wouldn't think they'd make the town smaller, but you know Nintendo. They do some crazy things o3o

There's no reason it'd be smaller, it just wouldn't make sense. It has the beach and mall now, so it has to be bigger. Unless, of course, you mean other than those two. I think it'd still be a tad bigger since you can place stores around town. I wouldn't think they'd make the town smaller, but you know Nintendo. They do some crazy things o3o

Exactly this.

It would be so stupid if it got smaller. We can place items!

I am going to say it's bigger just in terms of the regular acres in previous games are now all the grass area, and then they added whole acres of beach surrounding, that's what I am guessing

Back