• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you use retail to sell items to other players?

Ruriko

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Do people here use retail flea market to sell their items to other players or do they just use the old method of dropping the item on to the floor and hope the other player give you bells?

I just drop it off, but that doen't mean much as I usually drop off just a couple of items.

I've always done the dropping method. It takes some work, but at least you have your items right away. I think when you use the Re-Tail method, the Bells won't show up in your bank account until the next day.

Well if someone owes you like 40 mil for whatever reason its easier to put things up for sale in retail for 999,999 than putting it on the floor. I recently learnt this trick and it took less time than it would putting it on the ground over and over again. The money will be in the bank the next day also.

Other than that I just drop it.

I haven't done a trade on this forum yet, but I really like the re-tail method. Thank you all for telling me c:

Back