• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do Your Other Human Players Help With PWP?

BioRidley123

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Silver Mailbox
(edit) Do your human players help with anything?

Just like the title says.

Do the other people who have a house in your AC:NL town actually help you out?
Do they make it worse?

I feel like I'm the only one (being mayor and all) who does anything.

They chip in for Public Projects every now and then but the don't do anything else.
Aside from that, they take all the fruit and stomp through flowers now and again and don't replant them.
They never pull weeds either. Seriously, it takes 1 second.

It sounds like i'm just complaining and expecting to much of other people, but some of it just
irks me for some reason.

ennnh, no more complaints from me.

Anybody got anything similar to share?

Last edited:
My sister is the only other person who plays. She sometimes help.

She doesn't destroy my town either.

My sister is the only other person who plays. She sometimes help.

She doesn't destroy my town either.

My other players don't do anything to ruin my town, they don't really improve it either xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I always help other towns PWP, I have finished a few, its nice to be nice ...

I love doing that. Makes me feel fuzzy : D

My brother and I have our own systems and copies. I bought mine physical and his retail. We visit each other's town and donate fruit, pull weeds and even pay off our debts when we can. We're pretty awesome.

Coni: Love the Yukino Miyazawa pic in your sig.

I have other characters, but I play them all myself. They mostly exist to hold patterns or have cool houses whenever I can afford to upgrade them. I found a neat trick where each character can find a money rock every day. So I do use the extra cash to pay off projects or give to my main character for her house. Eventually I'll be fully upgraded, and then the money will go to the next character's house, etc.

Sorry to hear that your friends/family don't respect your town.

That seems like a much better idea than having them fight over who gets to use it.
It seems childish, but this is a real thing xD
These two are around my age. (23)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought only one character could find the money rock. This is great news, I will use that to my advantage. Thanks :D

I never thought to had dummy villagers just to use for money rocks... I'm not sure how ethical it is, but sure, I may do that.

My friends and I help each other pay for PWP's when we visit each others' towns. I don't share my things with anyone because I am an only child and only have 1 character (for now, might make more if I run out of storage space which is likely). I think I'll just pay most of it off with my mayor character.

Back