• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Does ACNL have split rivers?

LilyElizabeth

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Small Mailbox
Sorry if this has already been asked, I'm just curious. Does ACNL have split rivers? I really like towns with them but I haven't seen any yet. Feel free to post images of maps if it does :)

THat's unfortunate. But having a split river will take up more town space and less Community Project space.

Yeah the rivers already take up a decent amount of land when they wind a lot. I'm going to get a mostly straight river to maximize the amount of land available for projects :)

Hmm... That's going to be a tough one for me... I LOVE the winding rivers... but I know I'm going to be needing space. LOL Decisions, decisions!

I highly doubt it, unless they're incredibly rare... Still, i'm almost certain they're not in the game

Hmm... That's going to be a tough one for me... I LOVE the winding rivers... but I know I'm going to be needing space. LOL Decisions, decisions!

Same here. I dont like the way the straight rivers look, the winding ones are so much nicer, but there is SO much extra space used, I decided last night to opt for a boring but small river to maximize room for the shops and decorations. After you add in the cafe, campsite, resettis, police station, and any other player homes it really takes up a lot of land. I need plenty of room for flowers and projects!

Hmm >.> I guess I dont really care about the rivers unless they inconvenience me, like if I have to go out of my way just to get to a villager's house or something. I like them to look nice too.

Back