• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

does anybody find isabelle scary during TT

nyanicat

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2648-0736-2787
i mean. when you open the game up, even if you are careful, you never know if she's going to announce that a favorite villager of yours is moving. every time i TT and start my game, i always get so nervous she might announce something x.x

so true, once i was TT and there was an event, and so Isabelle starting telling me something happened, I almost had a heart attack but it was only the bug off.

Yeah, happened here too. ITS WORSE WHEN SHE GOES "Oh, wait, another thing..."

No, because when I TT I change the 3ds clock instead of the ingame clock, and I always make a new character and walk around town to see if anyone is gonna move, before I start the game.

Yeah, she does make me nervous. A lot of times I forget a villager is moving in on the day I'm TTing to, and my heart jumps a little when she says, "Oh, uh, Filly?..."

I've never had a villager move while time traveling. Does that only happen if you time travel using the in-game clock? I only had to change the time in-game once because I had the time on my 3DS set wrong (stupid 24-hour clock confusing me... >_<), but that was way back when I first started playing the game so I didn't really have anybody that would be wanting to move out that soon.

i never TT, but i do know my heart jumps when i buy paintings from villagers and go to donate them, when i talk to blathers i always am on edge

My skips a beat when she pauses to tell me something.
I feel like a massive weight is lifted when it ends up being a bug off or some other event.
When she told me Eugene was moving I came close to throwing my 3DS across the room but I had to remind myself that I could not afford another one.

Omg yes. when I load the game and she ends up saying nothing I feel so relieved. I've lost so many cute villagers to time travel so its created a small fear for me whenever I do time travel and go too far ahead or something.

i TT day to day so i never had this problem. but must be scary o:

i TT day to day so i never had this problem. but must be scary o:

it is :( I think a few times I forgot that I had time traveled and didnt put the time back, when I turned the game on a few days later, Isabelle told me my villager was gone...

I know exactly what you mean! I have been slightly nervous after I stated up once and she told me Willow was moving! She is forever a dream villager until I get her back now!

Back