• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Does anybody play ACWW now days?

Tuesday

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I'm thinking of setting up a game there and replaying it. So is there anyone who plays it anymore?
:huh:

I don't play that much.. (too much time spent replaying PB >:3) But I do have wifi for it...

Ahhh, I had good times and being thefted rarely on AC:WW. At least, I've never been seeded. Between February 2006 and January 2009, it was hard for me to get a stable Internet connection. It's a shame that I didn't get a good Internet speed before I got City Folk. If I were, I would play it lot more in Wi-Fi than I did alone.

Back on the topic, I still played Wild World until December 2009, mostly due of being overshadowed by City Folk. I would still like to come back when I'm really bored or when one of my friends wanted to see my WW town, which I still keep it since I first played it. Good thing I stored all of my hybrid flowers in my closet.

MrMr said:
Here's a crazy idea!! Put it in the Wold World section!!
Here's an even crazier idea!Spell it right!

Nixie said:
Mr.L said:
MrMr said:
Another one! Put a SPACE after punctuations such as commas and exclamation marks!!!! T_T
That's not how my spelling system works,so,fail.

Mr.L said:
Nixie said:
Mr.L said:
MrMr said:
Here's a crazy idea!! Put it in the Wild World section!!
Another one! Put a SPACE after punctuations such as commas and exclamation marks!!!! T_T
Then your spelling system has issues. Do you see the majority of people typing like that? No.

Revise your grammar before trying spewing it everywhere.

Mr.L said:
Nixie said:
Mr.L said:
MrMr said:
I think both of you are failing so really shut your yaps.

And I've also been thinking of resetting.

i would play but my crabby 5 year old bro plays it with my 9 year bro all day long and wont give me back my copy.

Tuesday said:
Ren Partycat said:
I sold the game long ago.

AC gets boring one day anyways.
Awuh thats sad to hear I still play it, I even had an ACWW wedding once it was quite funny.
Wow and I'm sure you had babies to didn't you?

Back