• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Does anyone have, or know of a dream town with Celia the Eagle in?

Hound00med

Come join the dark side..
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Yoshi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
April Birthstone (Diamond)
ど
ぶ
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Ohey guys, so title says it all.. Considering having different villagers for my tenth as Tia's not quite clicking with me.. Celia's piqued my interest, but I barely ever see her, and wanna see her in-game.. So if you have, or know of a dream town with her in, could you let me know?

Thanks!

I have Celia in my town! She is darling and has really grown on me (she was one of my first 3.) My dream code is in my signature ^_^

"...Tia's not quite clicking with me..."
I really want Tia. I mean, c'mon! It's Tia the teapot elephant who's catchphrase is teacup! She's really adorable, too! :)

"...Tia's not quite clicking with me..."
I really want Tia. I mean, c'mon! It's Tia the teapot elephant who's catchphrase is teacup! She's really adorable, too! :)

Don't get me wrong, I really like her! .. Just something's not quite right.. She hasn't clicked with me like all my other dreamies.. I feel like she's just one of those villagers I like, rather than one I love

Perhaps she will be more to your tastes :) I keep getting attached to normal villagers which makes it hard trying to keep to my plan of at least 1 of each personality!

I just really want her in my town. I have Margie and Opal. I don't like where Margie's house is anymore, so I'm trying to get her out and replace her with Tia. This time I'll make sure she moves in a better spot--if I ever get her! Granted, both Margie and Tia are very cute; so is Opal! :)

Back