• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

does anyone like gyroids?

AC:WWBONES

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
:wintergyroid: :gyroidsmile: :gyroidmad: :gyroidwink: :gyroidtongue: :gyroidsurprised: :gyroidveryhappy: :gyroidgrin:

I used to collect them in the GameCube game, but I eventually stopped because I had way too many and nothing to do with them. However, I still keep certain ones in both games to play with the music in my house. :gyroidsmile:

STORMCOMMANDER said:
I used to collect them in the GameCube game, but I eventually stopped because I had way too many and nothing to do with them. However, I still keep certain ones in both games to play with the music in my house. :gyroidsmile:
I play with them with the music as well... I had a pretty sweet combo of music + gyroids once... in my old Da Town.

I sell them to people online a lot, used to have a sell room with gyroids in it and I sold them for 1k-2k. It worked out pretty good.

Back