• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Does GIMP make your computer slow?

Not muh download it.It is cool.I am still figure it out though.

Tom the Warrior said:
Well then can someone give me a direct ]
Check my old "AAAAHHHH! GIMP!" thread, and I think it was RJ or Odd that gave me two links, to download both things needed for gimp.

Good luck figuring it out, guys...use a tutorial if you don't want to be confused for hours like I was.

Gabbylala said:
Thanks that helped me a bunch.
Yeah, I would still be confused if it wasnt for this thing. Once you learn the basics from this, all you need to start doing is messing around with the filters and tools.

Gengar said:
Gabbylala said:
Thanks that helped me a bunch.
Yeah, I would still be confused if it wasnt for this thing. Once you learn the basics from this, all you need to start doing is messing around with the filters and tools.
I'll use that and Gangar did you see my Banner Request again?

Back