• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Doge's Adopt Shoppe

Dogemon

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (8) +
Hello! I know I don't post super often here, BUT I do a lot of adopts in my free time and would like to post them here to gauge interest! I mostly will be taking RLC via PP, but every so often may be open to trading my adopts in exchange for rare diy recipes for ACNH!

I will update this post from time to time as to not flood the museum every time I have more adoptables! Thanks so much for your interest in advance!

If you see an adopt in the [SOLD] section, please DM me and I may be able to make you something similar if you are really in love with a specific design!

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ADOPTS
idoladopts.png

(RLC ADOPTS)[2/3 OPEN; Blue hair SOLD] Pastel Frills $3 Each
May Standard Bean Base by Chiibs / Artsuwu on Twitch/Twitter
sunnybabe.png

(OFFER TO ADOPT) Beach Tanuki (was testing out some clothing ideas)

Base by Chiibs / Artsuwu on Twitch/Twitter
SOLD ADOPTS
unicornadoptwatermark.png

Last edited:
Oh I really really like her? Should I contact you through PM about buying her?
Forgot to update it here, but she sold right after posting! So sorry 😥
Post automatically merged:

Shop has been updated! New RLC adopts as well as a slightly older experimental adopt listed as OTA!

Last edited:
WAH dang it! I loved her a whole bunch!! I'll keep watch for anymore designs I really like and PM you when I do :D

I'm sorry, but what does adopting them means?
Hi, no worries! Adopting is when you buy or receive a designed character made by someone else! Basically, that character/character design becomes yours to do whatever you want with it.

Hi, no worries! Adopting is when you buy or receive a designed character made by someone else! Basically, that character/character design becomes yours to do whatever you want with it.
Those are really cute, I will think about it. As you can see I'm no use to the adopt thing. :)
Also you should add $3 each, I'm guessing in your first image the price is for each one.

Those are really cute, I will think about it. As you can see I'm no use to the adopt thing. :)
Also you should add $3 each, I'm guessing in your first image the price is for each one.

Agh! Almost forgot! Thank you so much for letting me know

Blue hair bun has sold! Will try to crank out some fairy kei inspired adopts this week.

Back