• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction DONE - CYCLING OUT VILLAGERS NOW

I'd like to know the details of Kyle's house as well. I did retract my bid earlier but if it's not too different I may change my mind again.

DIANA IN BOXES
toothless i'm ready whenever!~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to know the details of Kyle's house as well. I did retract my bid earlier but if it's not too different I may change my mind again.

oh you retracted.. should go add that as a rules ; -;
and i'll check now, he's actually pretty original

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kyle's house is all original.. he is 100% original

I think your buyout price for kyle is a bit excessive so I will keep my current bid, thank you.

The currency on this site... It's underneath your post count. 100 TBT goes for 2.5 mil typically.

looks like toothless is offine. :I
i have to hold off cycling now since Diana is in boxes & awaiting her home

Hiya! I am not here to bid - I actually just want to compliment you on how well you organized this thread!! It's super easy to follow and not confusing in the least. Great job & a 5 star rating! <3 Also, I have a question.. Is it alright with you if someone bids/autobuys one of your villagers for someone else? ^_^

Last edited:
Back